Monday, June 8, 2009

Heavenly abode for Rajeev Motwani

It was quite a shock when I read that Rajeev Motwani died in a freak accident.

Rajeev Motwani was a professor at Stanford who has mentored many Stanford graduates. Very popular ones being Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founders of Google.
I have read a lot of his research work during my University project and its pretty evident that he was immaculate when it came to Databases & Data Mining. I have been following MIDAS throughout my University education. His contribution to the research community will be remembered for a long time.
I remember reading "the google story" and read about Rajeev Motwani in it.

Anything said will not suffice the genius and his work.

I pray to the almighty to provide strength to his family in this difficult hour.
I think this is a loss not only to the community but also to humanity.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment